We haven’t travelled since Feb because of covid-19. For safety, staycation is the best option at the moment to get holiday-like vibes. Instead of missing travelling to Thailand or Bali, why not trying to enjoy Hong Kong ? Make some little city retreat and relaxation?
The Ritz Carlton is the highest hotel in Hong Kong and also one of the highest hotels in the world. Enjoy the epic experience with gorgeous views and overlook the most fabulous city skyline. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton for one night and had an amazing time.
Victoria Sea View
We stayed in the Victoria Sea view room on the 111th floor. It was a luxurious, huge and beautiful room. It has A huge living room, comfortable bed, coffee machine, Lounge chair and an incredible cool bathroom with bathtub and shower.
The panoramic view is absolutely stunning, I really didn’t want to get out of our room:) (You can check out my instagram stories) I fell in love with the L shape windows to look over the HK and Kolwoon side. The whole floor is surrounded by windows and you have nearly a complete panoramic view from Hong Kong to Kowloon side.
Sky High Staycation
- One night accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Guaranteed room upgrade for HKID holder (promotion until xx)
- Daily breakfast at The Lounge & Bar for up to two guests
- Enjoy a glass of house Champagne on the house at Ozone/The Lounge & Bar, overlooking the magnificent skyline of Hong Kong (available for a maximum of two guests)
- Enjoy 20% savings at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong, as well as our dining venues including Michelin-starred Tosca di Angelo, rooftop bar Ozone and The Lounge & Bar
The Swimming Pool & Fitness Center
The Fitness centre and the swimming pool is at the 118th Floor, they open from 6am to 10pm. After your check-out you will still be allowed to use the facility. Such a gorgeous view of the skyline. The Outdoor hot tub and lounge bed is one of the highlights of our stay. We have spent the whole afternoon to chill out at this lounge seat area.
Want some more spa break to treat yourself or the lovely one? The Ritz Carlton has the full menu from head to toes, you can have your own private room to recharge your body.
Check Out My Birthday Retreat
The Spa Promotion:
Dine at the hotel:
- Tin Lung Heen: 2 Michelin stars Chinese restaurant, they offer Dim Sum during the weekend
- Tosca: 1 Michelin stars Italian restaurant
- Cafe 103: Signature afternoon tea and they offer lunch and dinner buffer
- Ozone: Rooftop Bar, Dinner and Sunday Brunch
- The Lounge bar: All day dining- breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and dinner with live brand
The Ritz Carlton is located inside/near the Kowloon station, it is very easy to access the city either Hong Kong or Kowloon side and you can go shopping at the elements easily as well.
I also recommend going to the Ozone bar for a drink, especially during 5-7pm, you can enjoy sunset view and evening city view. It is one of the best views to see Hong Kong. People will look like small ants from this height.
The Sunday Brunch in Ozone is amazing. It is luxury brunch with unlimited champagne with reasonable price.